Karcher B 80 W BP
4-color LCD display
- All cleaning programs are indicated by large easy-to-read symbols onthe large 4-color display, along with all major functions: battery capacity with remaining running time in minutes, water quantity, cleaning or transport speed, service interval indicator, dirty water tank full and cleaning agent dosage in percent.
Automatic lowering and raising of cleaning head and squeegee
- The cleaning head and squeegee are raised automatically for reverse travel and lowered again when you change back to forward travel. This easy and convenient operation save wear and tear on both the cleaning head and squeegee.
Automatic water filling (optional)
- The charging curve of the standard built-in charger protecting the batteries and ensuring long run times and long battery life
Flexible Application Control Technology (FACT)
- With FACT technology, a Kärcher exclusive, the brush speed of roller brushes can be adjusted to different cleaning applications using three settings. Power Clean 100% – for stubborn dirt and polishing. Whisper Clean 60% – reduces noise levels and ensures long working intervals with low power consumption. Fine Clean 40%, the grey film on so-called fine stoneware tiles can optimally be removed in conjunction with the green roller.
The B 80 W BP scrubbers cover a lot of area quickly, but are still easily maneuverable. They feature a robust, interchangeable, maintenance-friendly scrub deck. Choose from cylindrical or disc in 22”, 26”, or 30” widths. Kärcher Fleet comes pre-installed on this machine to provide you with complete visibility of your machine.
- Decks automatically raise and lower as necessary
- Interchangeable decks changed quickly and without tools.
- Easily select your cleaning mode with the easy-to-read symbols on the large 4-color display